- ASUS PRODUCT Warranty policy - Version: ASUS012019
- A4TECH Warranty Policy - Version - A4012019
- ADATA Warranty Policy 2019
- AVEXIR Warranty Policy - Version - AV012019
- Avision Scanner Warranty Policy
- Brother Printer Warranty Policy
- CP Plus Products Warranty Policy
- Golden Field Warranty Policy
- HIKVISION Products Warranty Policy
- LG Monitor Warranty Policy - Version - LG012019
- Microtek Warranty Policy - Version - Mik012019
- MUSTEK Warranty Policy - Version - Mu012019
- Philips Monitor Version PH012019
- Power Guard UPS Warranty Policy - Version - P012019
- RAPOO Warranty Policy Version - RA012019
- Seagate HDD Service Policy
- Seasonic Warranty Policy - Version - s012019
- TOSHIBA HDD Service Policy
- ZEBEX Policy 2018 Version - Z012019
Warranty Policy Version:-ASUS012019
This is to inform all, Global Brand Pvt. Ltd. Hereby decaled 3 years warranty policy for all ASUS DDR3 solutions MB. The DDR3 solutions MB which was sold in the market or will be selling cover by 3 years warranty.
Warranty: GBPL has been in pursuit of perfection that always distributes excellent products with outstanding designing, great materials & crafted manufacturing product from well renowned Brand. We respectively grant a limited period of free service since the date of delivery, based on product categories.
>Motherboard (DDR3 Solutions): They are warranted for 3 years after the delivery date.
>Motherboard (DDR2 Solutions): They are warranted for 2 years after the delivery date.
>PCI EXPRESS: They are warranted for 2 years after the delivery date.
>ODD: They are warranted and repair service for 1 Year after the delivery date.
>LCD Monitor: ASUS LCD Monitor covered by 3 years warranty.
Out of Warranty Products:
GBPL is entitled to reject & return any out of warranty RMA cases. However prime effort will be made to repair all out of warranty products that are repairable. Charges are applied accordingly to repairing out of warranty products.
Important Notice GBPL will be free from the liability for the product warranty under the following conditions:
> The expired warranty.
> Any removed, blemished or impaired warranty stickers.
> Damage caused by accidents, misuse from any reasons, improper installation or unauthorized repair.
> Damage caused by natural disaster, such as lightning strike, flood & earthquake.
GBPL RMA Standard Procedure
> The applicant needs to give a full of description about defects as much as possible, and avoid ambiguous or inappropriate phrases, such as “DEAD”, “Don’t work”. Specific description will be helpful to reduce the possibility of repair delay & decrease customer’s loss.
> When returning defective goods, serial number is needed. Please clearly indicate your necessary documents like model name, serial number, GBPL purchase invoice no & date. Otherwise, GBPL does not bear any responsibilities.
> Products which no longer manufactured by company but still under warranty can be claimed for warranty-In the event that the product is not repairable, an attempt to replace the product with an equivalent specification or adjust with new model price.
Aktharun Nabi Mazumdar
AGM RMA & SERVICE
Global Brand Private limited