Fusion protects, manages and provides remote support to all the devices in your network, including smartphones and tablets.
- Maximum detection of malware and zero-day exploits.
- Protection for all network devices including Exchange mail servers, and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Controls external devices to minimize malware entry points.
- Minimizes vulnerabilities by keeping all of the software used in the company updated.
- The anti-theft feature prevents data loss on lost or stolen smartphones and tablets.
- Centralized management and control
- Permanent visibility into all your hardware and software, including Windows, Linux and Mac OS X workstations and servers, Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, printers, and computer networks.
- Proactively monitor the status of managed devices and reduce incidents through automatic updates
- Automate the most common IT tasks freeing up time for other projects and value-added tasks.
- Enforce security policies and optimize device power consumption
- Monitor and block user Web browsing by category.