One Click Connection
Just clicking on the One Click Connection (“OCC” hereinafter) icon set up for each classroom creates a wireless connection with the projector and initiates projection. The time and effort spent on activities such as establishing cable connections, switching inputs and making wireless settings are significantly reduced, so that classes can begin right away.
- The C-Connection network projection app (Windows or Mac) required.
Connection Setting on Browser
Creation of the OCC file and the projector connection settings can be conducted on the IT manager’s web browser. This spares IT managers the trouble of constructing a network environment.
- The C-Connection network projection app must be installed on every PC beforehand.
CASIO XJ-F21XN Projector During Class
This function makes it possible to manage the projection operations of students’ PCs collectively by smartphone or tablet. The teacher can select any student’s PC from anywhere in the classroom and project the relevant contents onto the screen immediately. This is a practical way of enhancing teaching efficiency and increasing student participation through activities such as presentation of assignments. A maximum of 40 devices can be connected simultaneously including teacher’s devices.
- The number of connectable devices depends on the user’s network environment.
- The C-Connection network projection app (Windows /Mac /Chrome), or MirrorOp Presenter(Android /iOS) required.
When students click the OCC icon to indicate completion of a classroom assignment, their user name is displayed in a list on the teacher’s smart device screen. This makes it easy for the teacher to tell which students have completed the assignment and to select students to present their solutions while still circulating the room.
The PC screens of up to four students can be projected simultaneously. This approach can be used to initiate vibrant discussions in which students compare the solutions offered by various class members, deepen their understanding of the issues, and discuss multiple opinions and assertions presented by their classmates.
Remote control of the PC and projector by smartphone or tablet enables teachers to project the screens they want to show from anywhere in the classroom. This enables them to coordinate their lessons directly with students’ input and needs.
Teachers can switch among teaching materials and turn pages while walking around the classroom, without returning to the podium each time.
- Installation of the C-Connection network projection app in the PC and the MirrorOp Receiver app in the smartphone or tablet is required.
When a document camera, DVD player or other device is connected to the projector, remote switching among input terminals can be conducted as appropriate.
End of Class
Auto Projection OFF
Pressing the stop button on the C-Connection network projection app when the class ends removes the projected image from the screen while maintaining the network connection status. One Click Connection is all it takes to start the next class immediately. Because there is no need to turn the power ON/OFF before and after every class, preparation and tidying up are trouble free.
- The C-Connection network projection app (Windows /Mac /Chrome), or MirrorOp Presenter(Android /iOS) required when using wireless connection.
- A new projection session can be started using the same signal within 20 minutes of Auto Projection OFF.
- Wired use is also possible by plugging in and unplugging a cable.
Auto Power OFF After 20 Minutes
After 20 minutes in the Auto Projection OFF mode, the projector’s main power supply is turned off automatically. This prevents it from being left on accidentally, and reduces the pressure on IT managers to confirm the projector status after school.